Vittoria 700c Terreno Dry
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- Ramped center scales providing a fast rolling leading edge.
- Sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges.
- Black Anthracite CX/Gravel Endurance120tpi nylon reinforced TLR casing with sidewall protection.
- or Tan Wall Gravel Lite 120tpi nylon TLR casing.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- Now also available in a basic 2c wire bead non-TLR full black version at an economy price.
- TLR 700x31c (31-622). Weight 400g.
- TLR 700x33c (33-622). Weight 410g.
- TLR 700x35c (37-622). Weight 470g
- TLR 700x38c (40-622). Weight 490g.
- TLR 700x38c (40-622) Tan Wall Weight 450g.
- TLR 700x47c (47-622). Weight 550g.
- TLR 700x47c (47-622). Tan Wall Weight 500g.