Vittoria 27.5" Martello
Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
- Versatile all-conditions tyre.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip.
- Anti Pinch Flat (APF) Side wall
- Trail case or 2ply Enduro case.
- 27.5x2.35". Trail Weight 920g.
- 27.5x2.60". Trail Weight 1100g.
- 27.5x2.80". Trail Weight 1140g.
- 27.5x2.35". Enduro 2-Ply Weight 1180g.
- 27.5x2.60". Enduro 2-Ply Weight 1230g.
- 27.5x2.80". Enduro 2-Ply Weight 1300g