Praxis - Conversion BB for SRAM/GXP Road
PRAXIS - CONVERSION BOTTOM BRACKET FOR SRAM/GXP ROAD
THIS IS NOT AN “ADAPTOR”
Our new patent pending elastomer collet design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with. Simply press in the longer Non Drive Cup, then the shorter drive cup with orange elastomer threads into. As the drive cup threads in, the orange elastomer collet expands to a precise machined limit evenly dispersing pressure in your frame shell for a super snug fit.
This Conversion BB is for installing a Praxis M24 or SRAM GXP steel spindle crank in either BB30 or PF30 road frame. This bottom bracket is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with long lasting sealed cartridge bearings.
- New updated design with elastomer expanding collet
- For SRAM/Truvativ/Quarq GXP/ISIS2 steel spindle, also Oval Concepts 500/700series M24 road cranks.
- For 68mm BB30 or PF30 Road frames
- Designed precisely to SRAM™ GXP bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Enduro 2437 Drive /2237ER Non-Drive steel bearings
- Not for BBRight,BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- FAQ FOR THIS SPECIFIC BB HERE
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE