Park Tool - PRS-2.3 Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand
PARK TOOL - PRS-2.3 - DELUXE DOUBLE ARM REPAIR STAND
The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.3 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use.
- The PRS-2.3-1 features our 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamps, with a time-tested design and straightforward operation.
- The PRS-2.3-2 features our 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamps, with narrow clamping jaws and a dual-stage cam-actuated system that quickly adjusts to accommodate nearly any seat tube or frame size.
- Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 1.625" (22–41 mm) diameter tubes
- Clamp jaws are nominally 4" (100 mm) wide
- Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm)
- Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector
- Can be installed onto the #135 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately).
We Also Recommend
Park Tool - CM-25 Professional Chain Scrubber