Praxis - Zayante DM M30 Road Cranks
PRAXIS - ZAYANTE DM M30 ROAD CRANKS
Named after a famous redwood-covered road climb in Santa Cruz, the Zayante road crank represents a huge amount of technology in a “Comp” level package. The Zayante combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle. Add its beautifully sculpted hollow-forged alloy crank arms and you have a massive amount of stiffness and power transfer to flatten climbs. Praxis Works cold forged chainrings (included) and M30 bottom brackets (required and sold separately) round out the Zayante package for a super-efficient road crank with top notch Praxis shifting.
The Zayante M30 can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Hollow forged arms with new “Buzz” 110BCD 48/32, 50/34 , 52/36 options
- 170 / 172.5 / 175 crank arm length
- M30 Aluminum Spindle
- Requires Praxis M30 BB : BSA, BB86, BB30/PF30 (30mm Drive/28mm NonDrive)
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11
- Approximate weight 712g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)