Praxis - MTB 104 BCD 1x Wave Rings
PRAXIS - MTB 104 BCD 1x WAVE RINGS
Tough enough for Enduro, Downhill, and also weight conscious for XC riding, Praxis MTN Wave™ rings are machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized to take a beating. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
- 104 BCD, 30T-32T-34T-36T, 7075-T6
- NOTE: 30T is a threaded and needs M8 bolt with min 7.5mm length threads.
- Wave™ Tech tooth profile. Alternating teeth for better chain retention.
- Compatible with 10/11/12sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM chain.
- Stamped and machined manufacturing with hard black anodizing for durability.
- Rear Derailleur - Must use a mid or long cage 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2.
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, using of an upper guide is still recommended.
Will mount to most any 4-arm 104BCD MTB crank.
30T is a threaded ring and needs M8 male bolt with min 7.5mm length for interface.